Skip to content
Get Cozy with your Coffee!
- 2 – 6” X 12” coordinating felt
- Template (grab your favorite coffee house paper cozy)
- 10” fabric tape
- Embroidery thread
- 1 Button
- 1 Hair tie
- Assorted ribbon
- Embroidery needles
- Trace and cut 1 template from each felt piece.
- On one template cut patterns for your peek through windows. We chose hearts.
- Overlay the cut pattern felt over the solid felt piece so that you can see the color below.
- Mark where you would like to have your ribbon peeking through. Once you do that lay down your fabric tape and arrange ribbon where your markings are.
- Follow fabric tape instructions to adhere the ribbon to the fabric.
- On the same fabric attach the hair tie as shown with a sewing machine. (This must be done with a machine to get a strong hold.)
- On the fabric with the hearts cut out attach the button on the opposite end of where the hair tie was attached.
- Whip stitch or machine stitch layers together and enjoy!