This is such a fun and easy little felt angel to make! I used pink to give it a “retro” look. This little angel would also look great using aqua color felt. I have a list of materials you will need below AND I have a free pattern for you!
- Felt (In retro colors, such as pink and aqua)
- STIFF White Felt
- Flat Back Rhinestone Embellishments in two sizes (I used the Recollections brand)
- Large Flat Back Rhinestone for Head (I used the Recollections brand-Approx. 20mm)
- Flat Back Rhinestone Heart (This is OPTIONAL-I used the Recollections brand)
- Tiny Flat Back Rhinestone Heart In Red (This is OPTIONAL)
- Flat Back Decorative Rhinestone Trim for Buttons (I used the Recollections brand)
- DecoArt Craft Twinkles in Crystal (Found in the paint section at Michael’s)
- Ultra Fine Glitter (I used “Glitz” in the Recollections brand)
- Small Filigree Connector or Bead Cap for Halo (You can also use a tinsel pipe cleaner if you can’t find them.)
- Low Temp Hot Glue Gun
Free Pattern: Felt Angel Pattern HBCH
Please note: I am not endorsing the Recollections brand. I just happened to use that brand when making this angel. You can use ANY brand rhinestones you wish.