Halloween is right around the corner and we've got some perfect tutorials to make spooky season a little easier!
Below are some of our favorite tutorials for super fun felt Halloween costumes!
Felt Rose Headband
Love this look? You can make your own similar headband with our 3-D Felt Roses!
1. Start by cutting and assembling your die cut roses. Roll them into a rose shape starting from the outside smallest petals.
2. Hot glue your petals as you go so that they stay in place. At the end, add hot glue to the bottom and adhere the final petal over the opening.
3. Next, you'll need your satin headband. Start by placing them around the headband on a flat surface without glue so that you can see where they line up evenly from side to side. Mark your starting point and add hot glue to your headband. Immediately press one of your flowers onto the glue. Continue until you have all six glued onto the headband.
And there you have it! A beautiful felt rose headband to go perfectly with your costume!
Felt Superhero Mask
Instructions:1. Either using your cricut and SVG, or a printout of the superhero mask as a stencil, cut 2 masks out of your desired felt color.
2. Measure around your child's head and cut a piece of elastic 1/2" shorter than this length (minus the width of the mask)
3. Place the elastic on the center of each side of one piece of the mask and glue end ends to the mask using your hot glue gun.
4. Add hot glue around the entire edges of your mask piece and glue the other mask side on top, sandwiching the elastic in between the layers.
Option: You could also use your sewing machine instead of hot glue to sew your mask pieces together
5. Cut out any fun detail shapes from your remaining felt and glue them to the mask to finish off the look.
Check out these fun tutorials as well!
DIY No-Sew Donut
The cutest little donut you ever did see! Grab your felt and get the full tutorial from Hello Wonderful!
DIY Fruit Cape
An adorable costume idea from Delia Creates! Make a pineapple or a strawberry or any of your favorite fruits!
Another great costume from Hello Wonderful! Who doesn't love a unicorn! Now you little one can be a unicorn! Make it bright and bold, or soft and pastel, the options are endless!
Rainbow and Sun Costume
If you are looking for something a little more grown-up, look no further! We have an adorable rainbows and sunshine costume for you to try! Get the tutorial from The Effortless Chic!
And there you have it!
Be sure to share all of your amazing creations with us by tagging us in your photos!